See the blue skies,
See the horizon at the end,
My friend, see the truth
Staring at us wide eyed,
Waiting for us to know
It's right there on our side.
I've lost once again in the LOVE-ly war,
Even if I know that my Love for her was pure!!!
I have loved her like,
No else could have achieved.
She's just gonna be 'ONLY' mine,
This is what I've always believed!
And now, like those spongy clouds up away,
The future of my love is hazy.
But, I can say just one thing,
That her love's driven me CRAZY !!!
The future of my love is hazy.
But, I can say just one thing,
That her love's driven me CRAZY !!!
So, my friend,
Love her as much as you can,
Just don't forget,
That there is someone
Who can Love your LOVE
Much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much,
More than
YOU CAN.
No comments:
Post a Comment